The creative team along with the digital marketing and content writing interns brainstormed for creative engagement ideas that could be applied offline as well as online and then decided on conducting SPIN THE WHEEL with different offers and discounts to be placed at Syanko Outlets. Along with the Spin the Wheel game, our major focus was the eating challenge for which we brainstormed a few possible challenges that can be related to Syanko.
The basic idea of the SPIN THE WHEEL was that customers who came to Syanko would play the game before they paid their bill to enjoy discounts and offers they won at the game. There was also a photo booth for the customers to click their photos and upload them on their social media. We concluded on 3 Rolls in a Minute Challenge where the participants had to finish 3 Syanko Rolls in One Minute to win a cash prize.
We discussed the basic idea with our client and assessed the scope of the event that could be planned. After the discussions, the client approved our ideas, and they also gave us feedback on what they expected from their side.
We created content for social media promotion and also designed it for posting on social media. As the event was offline, we created the design for spin the wheel board, photo booth standees & banners for Syanko Outlet. A Google form was created for collecting the participant details for the eating challenge and the QR code of the form was generated to be included in promotional content for the challenge.
The New Year Dhamaal event was promoted as an advertisement on Facebook and Instagram with the objectives of:
- Reaching new audience segment
- Increasing participation in the event
The Spin the Wheel promos were posted on social media encouraging the online audience to visit the Syanko Outlet. The Spin the Wheel board and photo booth plus the standees were placed at Syanko and the syanko staff requested the customers to participate in the game.
For the eating challenge, the data of interested participants were collected through Google Forms. We confirmed with all the participants and informed them of the time and date for the challenge. On the event day, the Syanko team was pre-informed of the number of participants that will be present at the event. The food and seating arrangement was organized by the Syanko team. We hosted the event at the Syanko Sankhamul Outlet and the challenge was conducted in two rounds. We streamed the event Live on Syanko’s Facebook Page and the pictures of the participants who posed at our photo booth were also posted on Syanko’s social media.
- Period For registration: March 31 to April 10
- Number of Registration: 45
- Total Number of confirmation: 20
- Different Types of Designs:
- GIF, Image, Video, Standee, Flyer
- Design themes: Branding, Awareness, Engagement, Countdown
- Number of Participants: 14
- Main Day Scenario: The event was scheduled from 2 PM to 3 PM on Saturday, April 22. The registered audience was contacted beforehand by the Krizmatic Team. The event venue was managed by Syanko Team. The Krizmatic team handled the participant’s registration and event hosting. The event was conducted in 2 rounds. Apart from the registered participants, a few walk-ins were also accepted. The event was live-streamed on Facebook, and since no one could finish the challenge, the best performer was awarded Rs. 1000 cash prize.
- Increased audience engagement for Syanko
- Created a fun atmosphere that everyone wants to take part in. Guests are sure to remember the fun time they had and come back again to check out what else Syanko has to offer.
- Additional Publicity and promotion for Syanko